- Is Squirrel in Box really as easy to install as you say?
- Your Squirrel in a Box comes to you with a detailed assembly manual that gives you step-by-step instructions on how to put every part of your system together. Using written instructions, color-coded cabling and 'real life' color pictures, you are taken through the process that you can do at your pace. If you can connect your TV and DVD player, you can assemble your Squirrel in a Box.
- Do you really think I’ll be able to operate effectively with only 5 hours of training?
- The Squirrel in a Box award-winning user interface is very intuitive and comes to you customized for your operation and for your menu. The screen-to-screen flow is designed by an Implementation team with years of experience configuring systems like yours. Your online training time assists you with your day-to-day operations and upon completion, you'll feel confident that your Squirrel in a Box is 'yours' and a valuable part of your operation.
- What if I want more features added to my POS system?
- Squirrel in a Box is designed to be able to grow with your changing needs. There are over 20 additional features from which to choose as the needs of your operation change. Additionally, your Squirrel in a Box is completely ready to upgrade to a 'full' Squirrel Professional system at any time. To order Squirrel in a Box add-on features online, click the 'Order Add-ons' tab above or call 1-877-3IN-A-BOX (1-877-346-2269) to discuss the best approach for you.
- What if I have questions or need technical support?
- At any point of the process — from gathering initial information, to assembling your system, to a general question — you have access to the Squirrel Solution Center. Call 1-877-3IN-A-BOX (1-877-346-2269) to speak directly to someone who can assist with feature selection, configuration questions, or just a reassuring voice at the end of a phone line to tell you you're assembling your system correctly!
- How do I place an order?
- You can now purchase Squirrel in a Box online. To place an order, select the items you’d like. When you’re ready to checkout, view your shopping cart and follow the prompts to submit your payment. Alternatively, you can call 1-877-3IN-A-BOX (1-877-346-2269) for assistance in purchasing over the phone.
- What happens after I place my order?
After we have received your order and payment for a 1, 2, or 3 terminal system, you will be contacted by a member of our Squirrel Implementations team to start the process of configuring your Squirrel in a Box. Our Implementations team will work closely with you to customize your Squirrel in a Box with your menus as well as to schedule your online training.
For software add-ons, our Implementations team will contact you in order to complete the installation after your order and payment has been received.
Hardware add-ons will be shipped upon receipt of your order and payment.
- Can I cancel or change my order?
- Please check your order carefully prior to submitting payment as you will not be able to cancel or change your order. If you need assistance in selecting the system and features that are right for you, please contact us at 1-877-3IN-A-BOX (1-877-346-2269). We are happy to help!
- What is your refund policy?
- Please note that all sales are final. If you receive a defective product, please contact us at 1-877-3IN-A-BOX (1-877-346-2269).
- What is your shipping and delivery policy?
Your Squirrel in a Box is shipped once Squirrel’s Implementation team has configured your system, which is within 5 days of completing your menus.
Your Squirrel in a Box is shipped via UPS Ground and you should receive your system within 5-10 days of the completion of its configuration.
Squirrel in a Box is currently only available in the US and Canada.
- What payment methods do you accept?
- All major credit cards, including Visa, Mastercard, and American Express are accepted. You can even choose to pay via your PayPal account.
- What are your terms and conditions?
- Click here to view our terms and conditions.
Have a question that's not answered above? Click here to contact us and have your questions answered directly.